Weight Loss Magic Soup Recipe
- December 29, 2021
Weight Loss Magic Soup is the secret recipe for anyone looking the shed a few pounds quickly and get back on track. It is also helpful for weight loss surgery patients who have;
- Hit a stall
- Clear liquids during post-op diet
- Pre-op diet before gastric sleeve or bypass
- Need to reset their pouch
Not only is this soup packed with many vitamins and nutrients, it really fills up the stomach with very little calories. It tastes great, filled with flavor, and is extremely low in calories.
Is the weight loss magic soup all I need for the weight loss diet?
Sadly, no. One would still need to consume about 1,000 calories per day in order to lose weight at a healthy rate. In addition, you should also do the following as well:
- Eat a healthy breakfast in the morning with lean proteins (eggs, chicken, fish, turkey).
- Consume a bowl of weight loss magic soup for lunch, somewhere in the afternoon, and dinner with whole-grain crackers
- Remember to drink at least 64 oz. of water a day to stay hydrated
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day 3-5 times a week for a healthy body
Weight Gain After Weight Loss Surgery
Please keep in mind that this is an extremely strict diet and we don’t recommend one follow it for more than five to seven days. After a week of this diet, make sure to consume more nutrient-rich foods. If you continue to gain weight after weight loss surgery, read this guide.
Weight Loss Magic Soup Cooking Instructions
The weight loss magic soup is approximately 57 calories per serving and can last up to three months in the freezer. One can honestly use any vegetables for the soup.
- 32 ounces chicken broth you may use low-sodium
- 3 cups V-8 juice *see recipe notes
- 28 ounces Italian diced tomatoes
- 3 medium shallots
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 2 cups green beans fresh or frozen
- 14 ounces kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 3-4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Combine in a large oiled frying pan garlic, onions, carrots, and mushrooms and saute for about 5 minutes.
In a large crockpot, combine sautéed mixture with the remaining ingredients.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or until vegetables are fork-tender.
As this makes a large batch of soup, freeze portions of it to use later. To optimize quality, undercook the vegetables just a little. Pour the soup into freezer Ziplock bags and let as much air out as you can. Lay the bags flat on a cookie sheet and freeze, this flattening method will ease freezer storage as you can layer them. To thaw, place the bag in the fridge for 24 hours and then reheat.
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker
*You can also use low-sodium V-8 juice, tomato juice, vegetable juice, or homemade tomato juice
By MBC Editor|2021-09-02T18:37:50+00:00August 5th, 2020|Categories: Bariatric Health & Lifestyle Resources, Nutrition Information, Pre-Op Diet and Recipes|Tags: clear liquids, detox diet, healthy meals, liquid diet, liquids, meal planning, meal prep, pouch reset diet, pre-op diet, recipes, reset diet, weight loss, weight loss diet, weight loss magic soup|9 Comments