Weight loss Calculator
- January 15, 2021
An online weight loss calculator helps you to estimate how many calories you should have to eat to lose weight loss and even helps to plan your weight loss progress.
No doubt, putting on weight is easier than getting rid of extra pounds. Weight loss is not as easy as you seem, it can be a daunting challenge. But, the weight loss program becomes easier, if you have an actual idea about your calorie intake to lose weight. You can use an online weight loss planner to plan your calorie intake for your desired weight loss goal. Also, this weight loss goal calculator tells you how long it will take to achieve your optimal weight loss goals.
Well, give a thorough read to know about each & everything about healthy weight loss, weight/fat loss calculator and different other significant information! But, first, let’s we begin with some basics that you need to know before moving ahead!
Also, if you want to calculate your body weight loss percentage, then try this online weight loss percentage calculator that finds weight loss percentage by comparing your current and initial weight.
Did You know!
No doubt, being obese or overweight is not a sign of good health. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) depicted that the obesity-related diseases claim about 300,000 lives per year. So, if you are overweight or prone to stubborn excess flab, then you should have to lose the extra pounds. Of course, weight loss takes lots of time, commitment, and even physical works and simply it’s almost never a smooth ride. But, don’t fret, our online free body weight planner helps you to make personalized calorie for your physical activity plans to reach a healthy goal weight within a specific time period. Also, you can try the above quick weight loss calculator to help you to estimate your calorie intake according to your weight loss plan chart.
Why Is Healthy Weight Important?
So, why should I lose weight? In fact, there are certain reasons to improve your health, flexibility, stamina, and look fabulous. But, do you have an idea that obesity can trigger mental illness like depression, bipolar disorder, and anxiety. Studies depict that there are serious issues that affect 1 out of 6 people, leading to bigger problems. So, you should have to accept that you have to lose extra pounds if you’re overweight or obese. It does not mean at all that you will become a rock star just by losing weight, but it will assist you to boost your confidence and even develop a positive attitude towards yourself and everything else! Simple use an ultimate weight loss calculator that helps you for rapid or extreme weight loss, slow weight loss progress, and whatever your target weight loss goal is!
Folks often reduce excess flab just for a stunning look. But it’s not enough, reaching and maintaining a healthy weight is imperatively important for your overall health. Additionally, your healthy weight is the basic factor that helps you prevent and control many diseases and conditions. Obese and overweight people are at higher risk of developing serious health problems like heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, gallstones, breathing problems, and certain cancers.
That’s the major reason why maintaining a healthy weight is so important for everyone. A healthy weight helps you feel good about yourself and boost your energy level. So, utilize our goal weight calculator to achieve your healthy weight goals within a specific time.
Your weight is the measure of two things which are:
- The calories or energy one takes in. (food, beverages)
- The calories one uses or burns (physical activity)
That’s all because doctors are aware of the long-term effects of rapid weight loss, one of which is said to be lean muscle mass. Rapid weight loss ultimately slows down your metabolism, even leading to numerous health issues along with eating disorders. Let us elaborate it in more simple words, Read on!
When an individual lose weight at the right rate (1-2 pounds per week), then he/she will burn around 3500 calories (1 pound fat = 3500 calories) each week or 500 calories each day. When it comes to quick weight loss by consuming fewer calories, instead of losing fat, then you will begin to lose muscle mass. Studies depicts that this leads to a reduction in the number of mitochondria, thus, slowing down your metabolism. Thereby, you can lose fat, become lethargic, storing more fat, and all your organs will slow down. So, try our target weight calculator to achieve healthy weight loss!
About Weight Loss Calculator:
A weight/fat loss calculator allows you to estimate the exact number of calories that you need to lose weight and also tells how long it will take to reach your goal for weight loss. Simply, try this target weight calculator to keep yourself in an ideal body weight range. Plan your calories intake according to healthy weight ranges becomes easy with our weight loss planner. In simple words, this weight goal calculator helps you to reach your targeted weight loss dates.
Read on, to get the different health parameters related to healthy weight loss with this calculator:
How to Use Weight Loss Calculator (Step-By-Step):
The calculator is 100% free and provides you with the precise results; you just need to stick to the given steps to calculate weight loss measurements:
- First, just enter your age in years into the given field of this calculator
- Very next, you need to select your gender from the given drop-down menu
- Then, you need to enter your height into the designated box, it can either be in ft/in or cm
- Now, you need to enter your current weight into this weight loss calculator kg or lbs as you can be able to select either metric units or U.S units
- Then, you need to choose your daily activity level from the designated drop-down menu
- Right after, you need to enter how much weight you want to lose, it can either be in kilogram (kg) or pounds (lbs)
- Now, simply you need to add the number of days into the designated field of this weight loss time calculator (these are the days in which you want to achieve your weight loss goals) – OR also, you can enter the number of Kcal/day into the designated field that you ready to reduce
- Then, you can enter your body fat% into the given field (but this field is optional)
- Finally, hit the calculate button of this lose weight calculator to calculate weight loss measurements
The weight loss calculator calculates:
- Calories you should have to consume to achieve weight loss goal
- Weight loss chart that shows proper weight loss graph through which you come to know about day by day process of weight loss
- Important weight loss measurements that your weight goal requires such as target dates, (calories) to maintain current weight, Calories deficit (calories need to burn per day), time to achieve goal, daily weight loss, weekly weight loss, your goal weight to reach your healthy weight loss goals
- Different healthy measurement includes: (Basal Metabolic Rate or BMR, Body Mass Index or BMI, Ideal Body Weight or IBW, Obesity Class, and Lean Body Mass or LBM)
- This weight loss calorie calculator works as a smart weight loss planner, it shows different weight loss plans through weight loss table
The lose weight calculator will help to answer certain terms:
- How many calories should i eat a day to lose weight
- How many calorie deficit to lose weight to reach optimal weight goals
- How many calories do i need to lose weight in a month
- How long it will take to reach healthy weight loss goals
- How many calories a day to lose weight of 1 pound
- How many calories do i need to burn to lose
- Monitoring weight loss progress with weight loss calendar, weight loss chart, weight loss table, and different health measurements
- How long it will take to lose 1 to 2 pounds per week
- I need to lose weight fast
- I need to lose 50 pounds in 3 months
- How many calories to lose 20 pounds
- If I eat 500 calories a day how much weight will I lose
- If I eat 800 calories a day how much weight will I lose
- How to lose a weight within a specific time
- How fast can i lose weight in a month
- If i eat 1300 calories a day how much weight will i lose
- What is my proper weight for height and age
- What about other healthy measurements like (BMR, BMI, IBW, or LBM)
- What is my obesity class
- How long will it take to lose 20 pounds
- How to Lose 10 pounds in a month
- How many calories should I eat to lose weight
- How much weight can you lose in a week
- How much will weight loss, if I consume 100 calories a day
How to Lose Weight – Simple Fact-Based Steps?
Yes, there are several ways to lose a lot of weight, but most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied. Well, give a read to know the simple steps to lose weight or excess flab:
Cut Back on Sugars and Starches:
At the journey of weight loss, the most crucial part is to cut back on sugars and starches (carbs). Optimistic studies reveal that by doing so, the hunger levels go down and you end up consuming much fewer calories.
Now, your body begins feeding off of stored fat, instead of burning carbohydrates for energy. Cutting carbs not only lowers insulin levels, causing your kidneys to shed extra sodium and water out of your body. Also, this reduces bloat and even unnecessary water weight.
At the first week of eating this way, it is not uncommon to lose up to 10 pounds, both body fat, and water weight.
The low-fat group is calorie-restricted and hungry, while the low-carb is eating until fullness. Once you cut the carbs, automatically you will start to consume fewer calories and without hunger. Try a simple weight loss calculator to know how many calories you should eat to lose weight.
Remember that removing sugars and starches (carbs) from your diet will assist to reduce appetite, lower your insulin levels, and also make you lose extra pounds without hunger.
Consume Protein, Fat and Vegetables:
Experts reveal that you each meal should contain an adequate amount of protein, a fat source and low-carb vegetables.
Automatically, this blend of meals brings your carb intake into the recommended range of 20–50 grams per day. Also, try our fat loss calculator accurately estimates how many calories to intake for fat loss also shows you the day by day progress for fat loss.
- Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
- Fish and Seafood includes salmon, shrimp, and trout, etc.
- Eggs: Whole eggs with the yolk are the best option.
Studies show that high protein diets can reduce cravings and even obsessive thoughts about food by 60 percent. Also, it reduces your desire for late-night snacking by half and even make you feel full and you automatically consume 441 fewer calories per day. However, you can compute intake of calories for weight loss using our weight loss planner.
- Brussels sprouts
- Swiss chard
You have to load your plate with these low-carb vegetables. Don’t fret, you can consume bulk amount of them without going over 20-50 net carbs each day.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
You have to consume 2 to 3 meals per day. If you feel hungry in the afternoon, then you ought to add a 4th meal.
You have to assemble each meal out of protein source, a fat source, and low-carb vegetables. This will significantly lower your hunger levels and also put you in the 20-50 gram carb range.
Lift Weights 3 Times Per Week:
To get the best, you ought to head to the gym 3 to 4 times a week. You just have to do a warm-up and lift some weights. If you are a beginner to the gym, then hire a PRO for some advice.
By lifting weights, you will be able to burn lots of calories and it prevents your metabolism from slowing down.
Experts depict that you can even gain a bit of muscle while losing an adequate amount of body fat. However, if lifting weights is not a suitable option for you, then do some cardio workouts, like:
You have to do some sort of resistance training like weight-lifting. If that is not for you, then simply stick on cardio workouts. Well, select your daily activity phase from the above weight loss calculator and know what your weight loss goal requires.
How Many Calories To Lose Weight?
Intake of calories is important for everyone, but many people think that calories are only essential for dieters. In simple words, a calorie is the unit of energy that helps to measures the amount of energy in the food and beverages that you consume.
When it comes to healthy weight loss, you have to intake fewer calories or burn more calories with workout/exercise to lose weight. According to WHO, you have to burn off more calorie for weight loss than you ingest.
Any weight loss plan that you adopt to reduce excess flab often sticks with calorie intake to lose weight. Well, come to the point you can about your every single calorie that you need to shed weight with the assistance of calories per day calculator.
The Term of ‘500 Calories a Day’
People who want to lose a pound; they have to burn an extra 3,500 calories. There are 7 days in a week; if you want to lose a pound within a week, then there is a need for a 500 calorie daily deficit. So, utilize our accurate calorie weight loss calculator to know your calorie deficit status.
It is NOT as compulsory to count calories as long as your keep the carbs very low and stick to fat, protein, and low-carb vegetables.
Our weight loss plan calculator also suggests your calorie intake to lose weight.
It is not compulsory to count calories to lose weight on this plan, but it is essential to strictly keep your carbs in the 20-50 gram range, and the rest of the calories from protein & fat.
Simple Ways To Control Your Portions:
Start By Drinking Water:
Studies show that you tend to feel hungry when you are actually thirsty. Dehydration makes you feel hungry and cause a lot of imbalances in your body. So, you ought to drink at least 3 liters of water per day. If you participate in vigorous workouts every day, you have to intake 4 to 5 liters.
Cut Down On Refined Carbs:
Don’t aim to eat chocolates, cakes, ice creams, etc! These foods are the prominent factors that rise in the obesity epidemic. You should have to give up on refined carbs include bread, pasta, white sugar, flour, cookies, etc. Once you get rid of such addictions, you will lose weight quickly.
Include Low-Cal Foods In Your Diet:
When it comes to low-cal foods, veggies become at the top of the list. They are not only low in calories & nutrition dense, but also loaded with vitamins, minerals, & dietary fiber. The vitamins and minerals assist to boost your metabolism, immunity, and other body functions. Also, the dietary fiber keeps you satiated for a long duration.
Be Careful With Fruits:
Fruits are not only delicious & nutritious but also packed with fruit sugar or fructose. Overeating fruits lead to an insulin spike. No doubt, fruits are healthy but avoid to overeating high glycemic index (GI) fruits like grapes, mango, jackfruit, etc.
Have A Filling But Small Breakfast:
Forget about breakfast skipping! You have to intake it within an hour of waking up. And, even take care of how much and what you consume for breakfast. You ought to swap breakfast cereal, waffles, and pancakes with broken wheat, millets, oats, quinoa, and eggs, nuts or seeds, avocado, a few berries, etc.
Do Not Skip Meals:
Studies reported that skipping meals can make you feel hungrier, and leads to overeating! Also, starvation slows down your metabolism and leads to gain weight gain and looks sluggish.
Weigh Your Food To Count Calories:
Yes, this is the ideal approach to know how many calories are there in half a broccoli or a tbsp of quinoa. If you are decided to losing extra pounds effectively, you should weigh your food!
Drink From A Tall Glass:
Sound strange, but it does! The best way to control your portion is to use a tall glass for drinking fruit juices, smoothies, and vegetable juices. Thereby, you will not only consume less (as compared to other glasses), but enjoy your beverage more by sipping slowly.
Quit Eating From The Bag:
Yes, you can consume some crunchy snacks in limited amounts such as sweet potato chips, popcorn, kale chips, etc. But, the story is different, when you consume them directly from a box or bag – as you end up consuming ample amount of calories, even exceed the recommended portion size and serving size. So, you SHOULD stop consuming from the box or bag. Simply, take the snack out in a bowl and enjoy it!
How Many Calories Should I Eat To Lose Weight?
It is the most typical question that frequently asked by those who really try to lose weight. Well, never give up in the battle of weight loss! Here we are going to tells about you the calories needed to lose weight that might work for you! You just have to utilize our efficient and daily calorie calculator for weight loss to monitor your daily calorie intake and stick with the below points:
- There is a need to consume 1,300 (100 extra) calories a day and add short evening walk in your daily workout routine; it helps to burn the extra 700 calories per week (utilize our advanced weight loss tracker to get calorie intake suggestions)
- There is a need to consume 1400 (200 extra) calories per day and to shed your weight instantly you have to add HIIT workout to your exercising schedule ‘two times a week’ and ‘three 30 minutes walks through the week’, it helps to burn the extra 1,400 calories per week.
- There is a need to consume 1.500 (300 extra) calories per day – additionally, you have to stick with 45 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise to your daily workout schedule, as an outcome, your body will burn the extra 2100 calories per week.
The above are the intake of calories to lose weight – before start consuming these calories, get your weight loss plan and consult your doctor, also you have to monitor your calorie counter utilizing simple weight calculator.
Weight Loss And Fiber
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), fiber plays a vital role in shedding weight. Means you have to consume an adequate amount of fiber to get rid of excess flab. Whole Grains are fully packed with natural fiber. When you bring some goods from the market, you ought to check the nutrition fact label and how much fiber each product contains. According to optimistic studies, you have to consume 20 to 35 grams of fiber per day for a healthy weight.
Source of Whole Grains:
- Whole Wheat
- Whole oats/oatmeal
- Whole-grain corn
- Brown rice
- Whole Rye
- Whole-grain barley
- Wild rice
- Bulgur (cracked wheat)
What To Eat For Weight Loss
Best Fruits For Weight Loss
Grapefruit, Apples, Berries, Stone Fruits, Passion Fruit, Rhubarb, Kiwifruit, Melons, and Oranges
Best Vegetables For Weight Loss
Spinach And Other Leafy Greens, Mushrooms, Cauliflower And Broccoli, Chillies, Pumpkin, Carrots, Beans,
Asparagus, and Cucumbers
Foods To Avoid For Weight Loss:
French Fries, Sugary Drinks, White Bread, Candy Bars, Artificial Flavour Juices, Pastries, Cookies, Alcohol (Especially Beer), Ice Cream, Pizza, High-Calorie Coffee Drinks, and Foods High in Added Sugar
Fast Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier:
It is important to stick with to the above-mentioned three rules, but there are few other things that assist to speed things up! Read on to know about some evidence-based weight loss tips:
- Consume a high-protein breakfast: Consuming a high-protein is best as it reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day
- Avoid Sugary Drinks & Fruit Juice: You have to minimize your intake of these to help promote weight loss
- Drink water a half hour before meals: A study found that water intake a half hour before meals will increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods: You can find certain foods that are very useful for losing excess fat. So, consume these foods to achieve healthy weight goals
- Eat soluble fiber: Studies depict that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially from your belly area. You can also consume fiber supplements to get good results
- Drink coffee or tea: You have to drink coffee or tea as much as you want as both are loaded with the caffeine that can boost your metabolism by 3-11%
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods: You have to include whole foods into your diet plan as they are healthier, and more filling
- Eat your food slowly: Fast eating lead to gain more weight over time. So, you ought to consume food slowly as it makes you feel full and even boosts
- Weight yourself everyday: Experts reveal that individuals who weigh themselves everyday are much more likely to get rid of excess flab – Here you can get the ease using our weight calculator to weigh yourself
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night: Poor sleep is said to be the well-known risk factors for weight gain, so you ought to take enough sleep to reach your weight goals
What is a good calorie deficit for weight loss?
A good energy deficit for weight loss is referred to as cutting anywhere between 500 to 1000 cals per day. While, you might be tempted to cut more calories per day to lose weight, it is not worth it because it leads to certain nutrient deficiencies, heart & digestive problems and even may cause eating disorders. Once you know about your calories for weight loss, simply use an online target weight calculator that allows you to compute the target dates for goal weight.
How to create Calorie Deficit to Lose Weight?
Remember that creating a calorie deficit for losing weight is not such an easy task as you people seem. You should have to make a specific energy deficit for fat loss to happen. Health Experts estimate that an individual need a calorie deficit of 3500 calories per week to lose one pound of fat.
Sounds like a lot of calories, but in actual, the weekly calorie deficit can be broken into daily energy deficits to make weight loss process more manageable. All you need to create a calorie deficit of 500 calories per day to reach a total deficit of 3500 calories per week. Also, you can use goal weight calculator that helps you in reaching your healthy weight goal corresponding to your calories deficit status.
Well, come to the point, there’s no need to starve you with a trendy diet or juice fast. Just get your weight loss planner to plan your calorie intake for healthy weight loss and stick to three healthy ways to create a calorie deficit for extreme and quick weight loss.
Eat Less Food:
So, how many calories do i need to eat to lose weight! Remember that if you cut your portion sizes, simply cut back on snacking and add lower-calorie foods in your weight loss diet plan, you will consume fewer calories each day. And, if you reduce your caloric intake enough, you will make a calorie deficit large enough for healthy weight loss.
The number of calories that an individual body needs each day based on his/her activity level. You can try an online weight loss predictor that simply predicts the number of calories to lose weight. Activity level includes exercise that you do every day and even your non-exercise physical movement. Remember that if you increase the number of calories that your body requires, but still you intake the same number of calorie from certain foods, you will reach a calorie deficit.
Combine Diet and Exercise:
No doubt, most accomplished dieters combine both diet and exercise to lose weight. It’s simply means that they might be consume 250 fewer calories per day and then ahead to a 60-minute brisk walk to burn an additional 250 calories. Means, the calories deficit for losing weight would total 500 calories. So, simply use the above weight loss planner to create a similar plan for each day to reach the 3,500 calorie deficit needed for weight loss.
How do you calculate weight loss?
Weight Loss Percentage Formula!
The formula to calculate your weight loss percentage, you have to do:
- Your lbs lost divided by starting weight
- Very next, you have to multiply the result by 100
- So, if your starting weight is 150lbs and you lost only 5lbs, then you have lost 3.33 % of your body weight
How long will it take me to lose weight?
Recent optimistic studies say only 0.5 to 2 lb a week. This all depends on a daily calorie deficit of 500 calories. Remember that one pound of fat contains 3,500 calories; technically, an individual should lose 1 lb over seven days.
How many pounds do you lose if you eat 1000 calories a day?
In fact, 3,500 calories are equals to 1 pound, means (0.45 kilogram) of fat, it is estimated that your body need to burn about 3,500 calories to lose 1 pound. So, generally, if you cut about 500-1000 calories a day from your routine diet, you’d lose about 1 to 2 pounds per week.
How long will it take for me to lose 20 pounds?
It depends on your gender, current weight, and activity level – a 20-pound weight loss could be taken between 10 and 20 weeks, or even longer. It could require up to 40 weeks losing 20 pounds.
Can I lose weight by walking 30 minutes everyday?
Physical activity, such as walking is essential for weight control as it assist you to burn calories. If you stick to 30 minutes of brisk walking (daily routine), then you will be able to burn about 150 more calories a day. Obviously, the more you walk and the significant amount of calories you will burn.
How much weight will I lose on 800 calories a day?
Some individuals go on a very low-calorie diet for quick weight loss, typically consume only 800 calories a day. Usually, this type of diet includes special foods like shakes, soups, or bars to replace meals and for added vitamins. Studies depict that very-low-calorie diets can assist an individual to achieve weight loss of up to 3 to 5 pounds per week.
How much weight can you lose in a week?
Shedding weight within a week depends on different food and physical activity variables. When it comes to healthy weight loss, losing 1 to 3 pounds per week is a great approach and highly recommended for safe and sustainable weight loss.
Will I lose weight if I stop eating for 3 days?
Experts reveal that you will be able to lose extra pounds or (excess flab) on any diet, if you consume less than 910 calories per day. But, remember that losing 10 pounds in 3 days is both unlikely and unhealthy. If you want to lose just 1 pound of body fat, then you ought to reduce your daily calories by about 500 a day for a whole week. Means, give up 3,500 calories over the course of 7 days.
How long will it take me to lose 40 pounds?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reveals that it is 1 to 2 pounds per week. If you move ahead with this amount then 40 pounds is 20 weeks which is 4 to 5 months. No doubt, that’s a quite long time and weight loss can take a while.
How long after starting exercise will I lose weight?
Experts depict that an individual will start to lose the initial water weight gain (of roughly 1 to 3 pounds) a few weeks or even take month after starting an exercise routine.
The calculation that provided by our weight loss calculator is not more than estimations, and even our team make no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein. For more questions regarding your weight loss plan, you should consult to MEDICAL EXPERTS!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – Weight Loss Guide – Intentional and Unintentional Weight Loss – Causes (Disease-related) – Myths – Health Effects – Long term weight loss – weight loss industry – along with references
Most Recent updates on Weight loss – from the source of healthline – Written by Gavin Van De Walle, MS, RD – How Long Does It Take to Lose Weight – Weight Loss basics – How weight loss occurs – Factors affecting weight loss – Best diet for weight loss – Safe rates of weight loss
From the source of medicalnewstoday – best-proven tips for successful weight loss – Medically reviewed by Gerhard Whitworth, RN — Written by Kathleen Davis, FNP
The source of webmd provided you – Diet & Weight Management – How to Lose Weight Safely – All you need to know about your weight loss plan
From the source of mayoclinic – The Mayo Clinic Diet: A weight-loss program for life – By Mayo Clinic Staff – Follow the Mayo Clinic Healthy Weight Pyramid – Eat healthy foods and portions – Other health benefits – Risks – The Mayo Clinic Diet is generally safe for most adult