The Latest Diets
- January 07, 2022
Managing High Potassium While on Dialysis
Managing High Potassium While on Dialysis
- Alkaline Diet Plan Review: Does It Work?
Does changing your body’s pH levels through diet have any benefits? Read WebMD’s Alkaline Diet review to find out.
- Dr. Andrew Weil Diet Review: What Is It?
WebMD evaluates the Dr. Andrew Weil diet, starting with a basic overview.
- Atkins Diet Plan Review: Foods, Benefits, and Risks
Is a diet that allows you to eat things like bacon, cream cheese and steak too good to be true? Get the lowdown on one of the nation’s most talked-about weight-loss plans.
- Best Life Diet Plan Review: Does It Work?
Does Bob Greene’s Best Life Diet work? Read this WebMD diet review to learn about what you can eat on this plan and how effective it is.
- Body for Life Program Review: Does It Work?
Read WebMD’s review of the Body for Life diet and exercise program to find out if it’s right for you.
- Brown Fat Revolution Diet Review
Read WebMD’s review of “The Brown Fat Revolution” to find out if this diet is for you.
- Diet Review: The Spectrum
WebMD evaluates the Dr. Dean Ornish diet philosophy outlined in “The Spectrum: A Scientifically Proven Program to Feel Better, Live Longer, Lose Weight, and Gain Health.”
- Dr. Kushner’s Personality Type Diet Review
WebMD discusses the effectiveness of Dr. Kushner’s Personality Type Diet and explains what to expect.
- Dr. Oz Ultimate Diet Plan Review
Does the diet plan formulated by Doctor Oz work? Find out in WebMD’s Ultimate Diet review.
- Dr. Phil’s Ultimate Weight Solution
WebMD reviews the pros and cons of Dr. Phil’s diet, which emphasizes emotions and thought patterns as much as food groups.
- Eat This, Not That Diet Plan Review
“Eat This, Not That” encourages eating a better food than the one you were planning on. Find out from WebMD whether this diet program works.
- Eat to Live Diet: Review
WebMD discusses pros and cons of following the “Eat to Live” diet plan by Joel Fuhrman, MD.
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat
Find out with this WebMD diet review if “Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat” is a weight loss plan that will work for you.
- French Women Don’t Get Fat Diet Review
Get the scoop from WebMD on the French Women Don’t Get Fat diet. Does it work? What can you eat?
- High School Reunion Diet Review: 30-Day Weight Loss?
Have a reunion coming up and need to lose weight fast? Find out from WebMD whether the High School Reunion Diet is right for you.
- Diet A to Z: Intermittent Fasting
The two-day-a-week diet: How intermittent fasting can help you lose weight and boost your health.
- Jenny Craig Diet Review: Cost, Foods, Benefits, & More
WebMD reviews the pros and cons of the Jenny Craig diet plan.
- Living Low-Carb Diet Review: How It Works
Could a low-carbohydrate diet work for you? Read WebMD’s overview of the low-carb lifestyle.
- Lose 21 Pounds in 21 Days: The Martha’s Vineyard Diet Detox
The Martha’s Vineyard Detox Diet promises rapid weight loss: 21 pounds in 21 days. Read WebMD’s review here.
- Macrobiotic Diet Plan Review
Is the Macrobiotic Diet an effective weight loss plan? Find out in this diet review.
- The VB6 Diet Review: Does Mark Bittman’s Diet Work?
WebMD reviews food writer Mark Bittman’s heavily vegan VB6 Diet.
- Master Your Metabolism: Jillian Michaels Diet Review
Find out from WebMD which foods you can eat on the “Master Your Metabolism” diet and how it claims to work.
- Medifast Diet Plan Review
Does eating Medifast meal replacements help you lose weight and keep it off? Find out in WebMD’s diet review.
- Review of ‘Naturally Thin’ Diet by Bethenny Frankel
WebMD reviews the pros and cons of the Naturally Thin diet, which does away with calorie tracking.
- Noom for Weight Loss: Review
Noom is a weight loss app that tries to change eating behaviors long-term. Is this program right for you?
- P.I.N.K. Method Diet Review: What Is It?
WebMD reviews the pros and cons of the P.I.N.K. Method diet program.
- Pritikin Principle Diet Review: Plant-Based Foods for Weight Loss?
WebMD takes a look at the Pritikin Diet, one of the first popular diets aimed at reducing and even reversing heart disease.
- Raw Food Diet Review: Benefits, What You Eat, & More
Does cooking food lower its nutritional value? The Raw Food Diet claims it does. Read the truth about this diet plan.
- Review: The Full Diet Plan
FullBars: Do they work for weight loss? WebMD reviews the Full Diet plan, including how it works, what you can eat, and whether it’s healthy.
- Shangri-La Diet Review: Does Drinking Oil Keep You Full?
What can you eat on the Shangri-La Diet? Learn that and more in this WebMD review.
- Skinny Bitch Vegan Diet Plan Review
The Skinny Bitch Diet is a vegan diet that emphasizes organic foods. WebMD reviews its pros and cons.
- Slimfast Diet Review: Shakes for Weight Loss?
Will drinking Slimfast shakes help you lose weight and keep it off? Read WebMD’s review to find out.
- The 17 Day Diet
WebMD provides information about “The 17 Day Diet,” including dietary restrictions, effectiveness, and level of effort.
- The 3 Day Diet Plan Review, Foods, Effectiveness
Does the 3 Day Diet plan work? Do the results last? Find out in this diet plan review from WebMD.
- 3-Hour Diet Review: Frequent Eating for Weight Loss?
Will eating frequent, small meals help you lose weight on The 3-Hour Diet? Read WebMD’s review to find out.
- 4 Day Diet Plan Review: What Can You Eat?
The 4 Day Diet plan encourages diet variety and exercise to help with weight loss. WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this diet.
- 5-Factor Diet Plan Review: What You Eat & More
Meals with five ingredients, prepared in five minutes? Is weight loss so simple? Find out in WebMD’s 5-Factor Diet review.
- The Baby Food Diet Review: Does This Weight Loss Plan Work?
If you eat mostly baby food, can you lose weight? Yes, but. WebMD looks at the pros and cons of the Baby Food Diet.
- Big Breakfast Diet Plan Review: What Is It?
Eating a huge breakfast and light lunches and dinners is how this diet plan works. WebMD reviews the pros and cons of the Big Breakfast Diet.
- Blood Type Diet: Eating for Types O, A, B, & AB
Is the Blood Type Diet a healthy way to eat and lose weight? WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this diet – and what the research says.
- Cabbage Soup Diet Review: Ingredients and Effectiveness
Will eating mostly cabbage soup help you lose weight? WebMD’s Cabbage Soup Diet Review gives you the details.
- CarbLovers Diet Review: What Are Resistant Starches?
Can you eat the carbs you love and still lose weight? WebMD’s diet plan review discusses pros and cons of the Carb Lovers Diet.
- Cheater’s Diet Review: Foods and Effectiveness
The Cheater’s Diet suggests a normally healthy diet with “cheating” on weekends. Does this plan work? Find out from a WebMD expert.
- The Cinch Diet Plan Review
Does the Cinch Diet work? WebMD reviews this diet plan and discusses pros and cons.
- Dukan Diet Review: Phases, Menu, & More
What can you eat on the Dukan Diet? WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this diet.
- Eat Clean Diet Review: Unprocessed Foods for Weight Loss
Eating whole, unprocessed foods is the mantra of the Eat Clean Diet. Find out more from WebMD, including whether the diet is safe and healthy.
- Engine 2 Diet Review: What to Expect
Is The Engine 2 Diet right for you? WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this “plant-strong” diet by former firefighter Rip Esselstyn.
- The Fast Diet Review: What to Expect
The Fast Diet lets you eat as you like 5 days a week, and then you fast for the other 2 days. Does it work, and is it safe? WebMD explains.
- Fast Food Diet Review: Better Choices for Weight Loss
If you find yourself eating out often, the Fast Food Diet may work for you. WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this diet.
- Fat Smash Diet Review: Detox and Diet Phases
The Fat Smash Diet has four phases of learning to eat better. WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this diet.
- Flat Belly Diet Review: What You Eat
Does the Flat Belly Diet deliver on its promises? WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this diet.
- David Katz’s Flavor Point Diet Review
Can limiting the flavors on your plate help you lose weight – and stay healthy? WebMD reviews the pros and cons of the Flavor Point Diet.
- Flexitarian Diet Review: Less Meat and Weight Loss?
Will eating less meat help you lose weight? Find out in this Flexitarian Diet review from WebMD.
- Fruit Flush Diet Plan Review: Detoxing With Fruit?
What are the effects of a fruit-based detox diet? Read WebMD’s review of the Fruit Flush diet and find out.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s G-Free (Gluten-Free) Diet Review
If you don’t have celiac disease, will adopting a gluten-free diet help you be healthier and lose weight? WebMD reviews the G-Free Diet.
- Gene Smart Diet Review: Do Genetics Affect Weight?
Do your genes affect your weight? The Gene Smart Diet claims that your genes can work with you to help you lose weight. Find out more about this diet at WebMD.
- Grapefruit Diet Plan Review: Does It Work?
Is the grapefruit diet a plan that is healthy or safe? WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this fad diet.
- Hallelujah Diet Review: Foods and Supplements for Weight Loss?
The Hallelujah Diet encourages juicing, raw foods, and supplements for weight loss. But is this diet effective or safe? WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this diet.
- Hormone Diet Plan Review: Phases, Foods, and More
Will eating foods to regulate your hormones make you lose weight? Read WebMD’s review of The Hormone Diet to find out.
- Instinct Diet Plan Review: Stages, Foods, and More
The Instinct Diet claims it teaches you how and what to eat to change your cravings. Find out more in this WebMD review.
- Kind Diet Review: Alicia Silverstone’s Weight Loss Plan
The Kind Diet, developed by Alicia Silverstone, is an organic vegan diet. Find out from WebMD whether this diet would work for you.
- Master Cleanse (Lemonade) Diet Review, Ingredients, Effectiveness
Does the Master Cleanse (Lemonade) Diet really detoxify your body? This WebMD review discusses the claims, ingredients, and truth about the diet.
- Mayo Clinic Diet Plan Review: Realistic Goals and Healthy Diet
The Mayo Clinic Diet — the one actually developed by the Mayo Clinic — recommends a healthy diet and exercise for weight loss. Find out more at WebMD.
- Mediterranean Diet Review: Foods & Weight Loss Effectiveness
WebMD explains why the Mediterranean Diet is healthy and how the diet plan works.
- The Military Diet: Everything You Should Know
Could the Military Diet really work for you? Learn the facts about the diet.
- Morning Banana Diet Review: Resistant Starch & Weight Loss?
The Morning Banana Diet claims to help you lose weight. But could weight loss really be as simple as eating bananas? WebMD reviews the pros and cons of this diet.
- The New Beverly Hills Diet Review: Phases, Foods, & More
WebMD looks at the pros and cons of The New Beverly Hills Diet.
- Nutrisystem Diet Plan Review: Foods, Products, & More
With Nutrisystem, you choose foods you want to eat from a menu, and the food is delivered to your door. But does it work just because it’s easy? WebMD reviews its pros and cons.
- O2 Diet Plan Review: Antioxidants for Weight Loss?
The O2 Diet measures antioxidants to determine which foods you should eat. Find out from WebMD whether this method works.
- Omni Diet Review: What You Can Eat and What to Expect
Thinking about trying The Omni Diet by Tana Amen? WebMD explains what foods you can and can’t eat and what you can expect from this diet plan.
- Paleo Diet (Caveman Diet) Review, Foods List, and More
The Paleo Diet, or Caveman Diet, recommends eating as ancient paleolithic hunter-gatherers did — heavy on proteins and low in carbs. WebMD reviews the pros and cons of the diet.
- Park Avenue Diet Review: Beauty and Weight Loss
The Park Avenue Diet claims that losing weight is just part of being healthy; beauty is another part. Learn whether this diet works in WebMD’s diet review.
- The Perricone Weight-Loss Diet Review: What Is It?
WebMD evaluates the diet plan formulated by dermatologist Nicholas Perricone.
- The Protein Power Diet: Low-Carb, High-Protein Diet Plan
WebMD reviews the low-carb Protein Power diet, including a basic overview and expert opinions.
- The Rice Diet Plan Review: Does It Work?
Should you follow the Rice Diet for quick weight loss? Read WebMD’s diet review to find out how safe and effective it really is.
- The Sonoma Diet Review: Phases, Foods, and More
WebMD examines the Sonoma Diet including dietary restrictions and effectiveness.
- South Beach Diet Review: Foods, Products, and More
Will the phases of the South Beach Diet help you lose and keep off extra weight? WebMD’s review discusses what you eat and how it works.
- Detox Diets: Do They Work? Are They Healthy?
Detoxes are popular, but does your body really need help cleansing itself? Find out how detox diets work and what the science says.
- The UltraMetabolism Diet Review: Does It Work?
The UltraMetabolism diet starts out restricting many foods and drinks. Does the method work for weight loss? Find out from WebMD.
- The Weigh Down Diet Review: Praying to Lose Weight?
“The Weigh Down Diet” recommends drawing on the Bible to lose weight. Find out more about this diet plan at WebMD .
- The Zone Diet Plan Review and Foods
WebMD evaluates The Zone diet, how healthy it is, and whether it’s effective.
- Anne Fletcher’s Thin for Life Diet Review
“Thin for Life” looks to those who have maintained significant weight loss for tips and recipes. Find out from WebMD if this diet may be right for you.
- This Is Why You’re Fat Diet Review: A Healthy Plan?
WebMD reviews the pros and cons of “This Is Why You’re Fat,” a diet that focuses on sticking to the basics.
- Volumetrics Diet Plan Review: Foods and Effectiveness
WebMD reviews the pros and cons of the Volumetrics diet, an eating plan that focuses on foods that fill you up.
- ‘What Color Is Your Diet’ Review: Variety for Weight Loss?
“What Color Is Your Diet” claims adding brightly colored fruits and veggies to your diet will help you lose weight. Get the facts in WebMD’s review.
- Wheat Belly Diet Review: What to Expect
“Wheat Belly” is a best-selling diet book, but is it the right diet for you? WebMD explains what you can eat and what you can expect from this plan.
- Weight Watchers Freestyle
WW (formerly called Weight Watchers) is a very popular diet plan, in which foods are assigned points that you count every day. Is this plan a good option for you?
Today On WebMD
Recommended for You
Tools & Resources
More from WebMD