Free 28-Day Keto Meal Plan
- July 12, 2020
Louise Hendon | November 26
When I first started a Keto diet, it was really confusing!
What do you eat except bacon and eggs? And how do I get my macros right?
I ended up wasting a ton of time figuring out apps, reading nutrition labels, and making mistakes!
That’s why I’ve created this FREE Keto meal plan (complete with full recipes, macros, and even a shopping list) to help you navigate it all.
Free Keto Diet Meal Plan – A Complete Guide To Starting Keto
Not sure how to get started with a keto diet? Don’t worry! We have all the information that you need to start a keto diet.
How to Use This Free Keto Meal Plan
We’ve designed this free Keto meal plan to be as easy to use as possible. In order for you to get the most out of this Keto resource, here are a few tips:
- Go through the recipes below and check out the ingredients. If there are any ingredients or recipes you don’t like, then switch out the recipe with one of our many other ones (you can find our free Keto recipes here).
- Plan when you’ll start Keto. Choose a good week to get started and then go for it.
- Don’t stress about macros or measuring ketones at first. A lot of people overcomplicate Keto. And that’s why we’ve created this free Keto meal plan to try to help you get started on Keto with ease. Tracking your food intake and measuring ketones can be useful, but they’re typically not necessary at first. Just follow along with the free Keto meal plan for the first 2 weeks. Eat delicious Keto meals and enjoy healing your body with real food.
- Commit to Keto publicly. Join our Real Food Keto Weight Loss Facebook Group and post to your Facebook or Instagram page and share that you’re committing to Keto.
Create Your Own Free Keto Meal Plans
Of course, you don’t have to use our free Keto meal plan…you can also create your own. And one of the simplest ways of creating meal plans is to do Batch Cooking. So here are 4 steps to creating your own Batch Cooking Keto meal plan…
We suggest doing this every weekend (on Saturday or Sunday):
- Find 2 Keto casserole or stew dishes each week. Make a large enough batch of those 2 dishes to last 4 dinners and 2 lunches.
- Make 1 pot roast or slow cooker meat (this can be just cooking bacon and chicken breast or a beef roast). You just want to have enough meat cooked so you don’t have to waste time cooking meat during the week. Make enough meat for 2 dinners and 3 lunches.
- Use your slow-cooked meat for easy stir-fries and to add into soups or salads.
- Keep some bacon, eggs, canned sardines in olive oil, and avocados in the house for quick low-carb, high-fat breakfasts, lunches, or even healthy snacks.
Free 28 Day Keto Challenge
Are you curious about Keto but don’t know if you want to make a long-term commitment to it? I completely understand that! Honestly, when I first started, I didn’t think it would be a long-term commitment either!
If you want to start experiencing the benefits of Keto (decreased hunger, increased energy, mental clarity and so many more), then you can use this free Keto meal plan as a 28 day Keto challenge.
That’s right – you don’t have to commit to this for longer than 28 days! Grab a friend, family member, or do it solo! All you need is a commitment to eat keto for 28 days.
And I’m sure that after 28 days, you’ll understand why people cannot stop talking about how great they feel following a Keto diet.
Week 1 Free Keto Meal Plan
You can adjust to Keto faster with familiar meals that are made Keto. For your first week, I tried to select recipes that might be quite similar to foods that you already enjoy to help you settle into this new way of eating.
Don’t forget, you can switch around the recipes as much as you want. Your goal this week is to enjoy each of your meals and not feel deprived or like you are missing out!
You might want to also check out this article about the Keto flu with tips that you can follow from Day 1 to make your first week as easy as possible.
Week 2 Free Keto Meal Plan
You’ve enjoyed an entire week of eating Keto recipes. Week 2 is when you’ll find yourself settling into your new Keto diet. By now, you’re probably past the Keto flu and are starting to feel like yourself again.
Your goal this week is to keep on with your Keto meals and really start to examine how you feel. Are you starting to feel more energized? Is your brain fog lifting? Are your joints starting to ache less? Start to tune into your body and listen to what it tells you.
And, just like last week, you can switch around meals as much as you want! If you already have a favorite recipe from Week 1, then you can certainly enjoy it this week as well!
Optional Breakfast: Keto Coconut Coffee
Lunch: Turkey and Vegetable Skillet
Dinner: Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Spinach Saute
Optional Breakfast: Keto Zucchini Bread
Lunch: Leftover Spanish Omelette with Side Salad
Dinner: Lemon Garlic Ghee Salmon with Leek Asparagus Ginger Saute
Week 3 Free Keto Meal Plan
You’ve finished 2 weeks of Keto recipes and now you are ready to start Week 3! For the past 2 weeks, I’ve told you that you can switch around recipes as much as you want, which is still true this week as well.
However, your goal this week is to experiment with new Keto recipes. Try a recipe that is unlike any recipe you’ve tried before. Cook a protein that you’ve never cooked before. Try a spice you’ve never tried before.
You never know…you might just find that you like a recipe that you never even knew existed!
Week 4 Free Keto Meal Plan
You have 1 week left of your free Keto meal plan! Have you found a few new Keto recipes that you love? Are there any that are in your regular recipe rotation?
I completely understand that the first weeks can be difficult trying to figure out what to eat and what to avoid. However, by now you should have a pretty good idea about what you can eat every day.
So, with that in mind, your goal for this week is to have fun with your free Keto meal plan! Get creative and try to make your own recipes or tweak any of our recipes to suit your own preferences.
I want you to have fun this week and to enjoy each meal. Maybe even try to cook a Keto dessert this week? Life can be boring, but your food shouldn’t be.
Now finish this week strong!
Want More Keto Meal Plans?
Check out our Weekly Keto Meal Plans here.